California Supplemental Privacy Statement
(Revised: January 2021)
Know and Delete your Personal Information
- The Company may have collected the following categories of personal information about you: first name, last name, email, phone and company name. You may request that the Company disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of personal information that the Company has collected about you over the past 12 months, the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information, the categories of personal information that the Company disclosed for a business purpose and the categories of third parties with whom the Company has shared your personal information. You may also request the deletion of such personal information.
- To take advantage of your disclosure and deletion rights, please submit your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Company will respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If more time is required (up to 90 days), you will be informed of the reason and extension period in writing.
- The Company does not and will not sell your personal information to third parties.
- If you choose to exercise any of the above rights, the Company will not deny goods or services to you or provide different quality of services